Tuesday, March 18, 2014

spring craft fairs

You all.
I'm a tad up to my ears in mod podge
and paint
and paper
and printing
and packaging.

Cause it's spring craft fair season.

I wasn't going to do it.
I wasn't.  
I kept closing the door.

And God kept opening them right back up.

So I committed.
And here I am.

A little nervous if I'll have enough inventory.

But trusting it'll all come together.
Cause where God leads, he provides a way.

Here's the info in case you'd like to visit me and lots of other fun vendors.
I'm thinking some of these things would be great Easter Basket gifts!

First coming up… Penelope Lane Boutique.

Here are some pictures from a past boutique.


And then the stitched market.


And last, but definitely not lease I will be returning
to the Queen Bee Market.
It will be Friday May 2nd and Saturday May 3rd this year in Oceanside.
I don't see a flyer yet, but I'll certainly post it when there is one!

I would go to all of them even if I wasn't a vendor.

So why don't you join me?…at least once.

And with that brief announcement,
I'll return to my mod podging and packaging goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment