Monday, June 6, 2011

11 x 14 prints

Here's a trio of 11x14 prints.  
I was recently asked by a customer if I could do this.  I said yes, and now they're available in the etsy shop.  
They're printed on Hahnemuhle fine art museum etching paper using archival epson inks.  
I love how they look lined up together 
ready to be shipped and can't wait to see them 
framed on her daughter's wall!
p.s. that's a little glimpse of my creative space.  Because it's in a hallway double closet I can't get back far enough with my camera to give you a good wide look at it.  But I'm hoping soon to reveal some of the details.  I'm loving it, not quite completely using it to the degree I'd like, but soon enough.
OH and another p.s. My little sister is in labor as I type.  I'm so excited to become an Aunt.  If you're reading send out a prayer for her and the baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment