Thursday, May 12, 2011

Flower Fields

me & my little ones over a spring break trip to see the ranunculus field in carlsbad, ca
it's like a little slice of holland to me.  beautiful right?
there was a time we could walk right in, now you pay a fee.
there was a time we took our pictures smack dab in the middle of those fields with no blockade.
not anymore.
i tried. 
i was reprimanded loudly, in front of my kids.
oops.
so i probably shouldn't have tried.
it was a teachable moment of consequences 
and that you shouldn't try to break the rules.
even if the rules aren't cool in your mind.
but we still got to enjoy the beauty of these amazing fields.

Do you not know?  
Have you not heard?  
The LORD is the everlasting God, 
the Creator of the ends of the earth. 
He will not grow tired or weary, 
and his understanding
no one can fathom.
Isaiah 40:28




1 comment:

Super Lily said...

I've been meaning to travel there for a photoshoot for my daughter. It's absolutely beautiful. Great images!

Post a Comment