Thursday, January 24, 2013

just because

I want you to know....

I love this verse.  Psalm 139:14

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; 
your works are wonderful, I know that full well."

Do we always talk to ourselves like we know this?

We know God's works are wonderful.
But how often does that little negative voice creep in
and we do not treat ourselves as though we know.

We were made in His image.
Fearfully and wonderfully made.

I say this to my kids almost daily.
I need to hear it too.

Doesn't it make you feel more powerful.

I wanted a pretty way to display it in my kid's bathroom.
I'm dreaming of an idea for a painting.
But in the meantime played around with this.

It's free for you to print and use to remind all who see it
they are fearfully and wonderfully made!

The design is on an 8 1/2 x 11 paper, made to fit in an 8x10 frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment