Saturday, December 10, 2011

christmas bliss

I have so much to say.

So much to show.

But so much to do.

So this will be brief.

We're celebrating early Christmas tomorrow with my family.

I still need to wrap

and finish up some things.

But this afternoon I have a fun scarf exchange party to go to.

A mommy day out.  I'm excited.

So quickly, here are highlights of posts I should have written.

But just haven't had the time.

We've taken the kids fishing.
(first time for the girls really catching something)


Ice skating.
(first time for all of them)



Antique shopping.
(love...love...love)







We're preparing for Christmas shows.

Blowing lots of bubbles.
Making lots of drawings. (love her paper dolls)

A fun preschool tradition of going on
their very own Polar Express.
And my most favorite tradition...
getting out the nativities.

I have a small collection of kid friendly ones.


The single most sentimental set is this precious moments one.
Purchased by the 12 year old me.

I saved my money and still remember it cost me 85 dollars
at a Christmas in July fair.  And it has remained so special to me.

I've always had a thing for nativities.  SO much so, I broke baby
Jesus as a child trying to kiss him goodnight.

I guess that's why I make sure to have kid friendly versions around
the house for our children.

OH..and soon, very soon I'll share what I've been working on.

It has something to do with this.
It was one of those, I think I can do that kind of things

that I then thought I may be in over my head.

But all in all I think I did ok.

Can't wait to gift them to friends and family this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment