Friday, December 23, 2011

gifting fun

Ok...this is going to be quick.

I have about three posts to write, but didn't want to lump them all together so I think I'm going to make them separately.

First, this year I was so inspired by pinterest to do this...
Gingerbread play-doh.  The source is from this adorable blog.
and this adorable packaging sourced from tatertots and jello.


Except I made it a goal to just use whatever I had on hand and not to buy anything new.
So mine are a little of this and a little of that.  With my joy to the world tags I already had printed.

It helps that I seem to save scraps of ribbon and paper from everything.  Sometimes I wonder why I do,
but then when it comes in handy like this I'm glad.
Inside the grown up jars are these cookies from one of my favorite gluten free sources, the pure pantry.
They're dark chocolate dipped molasses ginger cookies, featured on Martha Stewart's whole living site.  You would never guess they're gluten free.  We couldn't keep them in the house...so we'll be making more later today.

Speaking of today...lots to do on my list still.

So I must get going.

Hope you're all having a Merry, Merry Christmas Eve's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment