Sunday, November 4, 2012

isaiah eagle boy!






There's an Isaiah Eagle boy in the shop!
I had too many requests to make this scripture print with a boy.
And fresh from my career coaching tips I was able to put some
of the new skills I learned into practice.
Like getting rid of my pencil drawing and making it more like a true digital illustration.
Oh if only I didn't need to sleep.
There are so many prints on paper...just waiting to come to life.
The eagle boy is in the shop here, and if you're looking for a different
skin or hair color just send me an email and I'll make it happen.

I have long loved this scripture. 
Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.
May the young man in your life see this and 
imagine himself soaring on eagle's wings with the strength of the Lord.



1 comment:

Kim said...

You are very talented!

Post a Comment